cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricey1234
Advocate

Cannot watch passes on Apple TV - help needed

Hi all

I am posting onto the community as a last resort.

I have recently purchased the 10 month sports pass to watch on my Apple TV. Since I already have a year long movie pass that I purchased on Black Friday 2017 which is shared by the rest of the family to watch on various devices I created a new login/email address just for my sport pass as I want to be able to watch it on either my iPhone, iPad or Apple TV which would mean there was not enough spaces on the existing movie pass login for this to be possible. The Apple TV is registered as one of the four devices allowed on both my movies and sports email logins. The first day of using the Apple TV I was able to log out of one email login and into another with no problems at all - I am also able to switch accounts on my iPad in order to watch either sport or movies. Now I am unable to watch on Apple TV using either the sports or the movies email login as it gives a error message saying I have too many devices already registered even though the Apple TV is one of the four registered devices allowed on both the movies and the sports pass. 

I have tried using using the live chat facility and be cut off mid conversation five times and at the moment cannot watch sport or movies on the family tv using Apple TV. 

Please help. 

0 REPLIES 0