cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Flixter

Just bought a new black box to watch my UV collection on my TV. The Flixster app doesent seem to have any provision to do so, only a search page that does not work and a log out section? puzzeld!

5 REPLIES 5

It used to work, but recently it seems to have stopped doing so.

FAQ on the Flixster website implies the app on Roku only works in the US.

I have switched my UV library to CinemaNow and I am now using their app on Roku 2.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am greeted by a search instead of my list of movies...only the search doesn't work either!!!

This was fine last week or so...what the beep has gone on?

And no I shouldn't have to link to anything else...I should be informed by flixster that a change is happening if indeed that's what has happened.

Anyone shed any light?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User to be truthful the fact that Flixster supported your UV titles in the first place was always just a bonus. When NOW TV added the app to their store it was just an app to watch trailers. Then Flixster added UV support for the American market, but as people discovered if the film they had in their UK account was available to watch in the US list they could then watch them on the NOW TV box.

Since then Flixster have completely rewritten their app and have finally got around to removing support to the UK market. Unfortunately the result is that you can no longer watch any UV content on a NOW TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I'd guessed something had gone on...but to not be informed about it is diabolical!

I shall be contacting flixster \ UV \ now and communicating my displeasure of this recent event.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh, and if they could enable it on the Xbox...that would be acceptable... But they must have something against the UK there too...US is OK of course.