cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BBC iPlayer stopped loading

For the last week BBC I-PLAYER will not load at all with message 02001 " Something went wrong loading this programme " Driving me absolutely mad.....Help please

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried powering down both your broadband router and your NOW TV box for a few minutes and then starting it up again to see if that helps. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly i've tried this numerous times without good result

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Have you tried doing a hard reset ?

This tends to solve alot of problems.

Also, see this page:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Troubleshooting-NOW-TV-Box-and-Roku

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks form your reply. I tried the hard reset and it still will not load, same error message

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Try going to https://www.iplocation.net and checking that each provider is reporting your location as in the UK. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Just checked that and confirms uk ip address

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now thats interesting NOTHING will load now. Checked the wireless settings on the roku box and shows Connected/Signal strength= Excellent/ Wi-Fi channel 6. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Now thats interesting NOTHING will load now. Checked the wireless settings on the roku box and shows Connected/Signal strength= Excellent/ Wi-Fi channel 6. 

@Anonymous User

Have you tried deleting the bbc iplayer app and then re install the app back on your Roku device again.

If so, disregard my post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I'll try that.     I'm away for a couple of days so back to the battle when I return.....