cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used up monthly allowance for adding devices

I have been trying to add my iphone as my 4th device without success. I keep getting the message "Used up monthly allowance for adding devices" I haven't changed any devices and still have an unused slot.

I also just tried to watch a film on my laptop that has always been on my device list and i now get the same message.

Could you sort this out please as it is getting frustrating and i'm clearly not the only one who is having these issues.

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same issue, no devices on list but won't let me add anything, can't watch anything, if Blockbuster had online viewing I would not be using nowtv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Shawkyuk and Kexile,

Thanks for dropping in.

Adding a device counts as a change as does removing a device. For example, Shawkyuk, it sounds like four devices had been added but one had been removed. Adding those four devices would equal 4 changes in total then removing the device would count as the 5th change which means that the device limit would have been maxed out by these changes and would reset again on your next renewal date.

As this is account related I have sent you both a private message as we are unable to post account related info on the public boards.

Give us a shout if you need anything else.

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, could you help me please, I've got the same issue, no devices on list but won't let me add anything, can't watch anything. Even when i had 2 devices listed i couldnt watch anything on neither of them getting the same error message.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi arkonbob,

Thanks for getting in touch.

In my above post I've mentioned a couple things about device management and a bit about how it works. You can find more information about device limits in our Help section if you're a bit hazey on how to manage your devices.

I have sent you a private message with some information about your account. I've had to put it in a private message as we are unable to post account related info in the Community as it is a public board.

If you need anything else please feel free to give us a shout.

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Help me my device is Coming up with the same errors
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi katiediba,

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties.

On top of StuartRogerson's suggestion, I've also sent you a private message in regards to this as it's account information.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i have the same problem and i also have no slots used.
could you try and sort this please
thankyou
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Siand,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your devices.

Could you check this again as we think this should be resolved now?

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
yeh its prefect now
thankyou