cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6036) - Graphics card driver issues

I am not able to watch any content on my surface pro windows 10 tablet. I usually log in through IE and not Edge and it works fine.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlite and keep getting this same error message.  (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues.

This is clearly not a graphics card issue as I have the latest driver and my machine is almost brand new. Any thoughts please?

111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Not exactly an answer to your post, but have you tried using the dedicated NOW TV app?

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did download the App perfectly well but received an error message of "an error has occured playback not possible# very frustrating.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear that your having issues viewing NOW TV on your device. 

Can you please let us know if you have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app on your PC? 

Are you able to let us know what you are trying to watch when this error message appears? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I am having the identical problem. It is telling me I have a problem with my Graphics Card even though it is up to date and working fine otherwise. The app is also saying there is a problem with playback.

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear that your having issues viewing NOW TV on your device. 

Can you please let us know if you have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app on your PC? 

Are you able to let us know what you are trying to watch when this error message appears? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We need to take a look at your account. We'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

10 days on and still no fix to this problem.

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We need to take a look at your account. We'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about the delayed reply.

We're still looking into this issue for you and will update you as soon as possible.

Once again, very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same issue on Windows 10 laptop - graphics card error when using IE(graphics card driver verified as latest from manufacturer) and the Windows app reports problem on playback on any program.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll send you an email shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this issue and changing the driver ( intel display adapter ) resolved it , even though the driver that caused the problem was the latest driver. Before changing the driver it would give me the T6036 error on internet explorer windows 10 and error c0262500 on the nowtv app windows 10.

Driver date  17/7/2015

Driver version 10.18.15.4256

After choosing this from update driver / browse my computer / let me pick , it works on both internet explorer error T6036 and c0262500 on the windows app.

Good luck