cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quality issues with NOW TV Player on Windows 7

I'm recently returned to NOW TV, and have just downloaded the new player for the first time.

Installed fine, but the quality of playback is awful: jerky images and jumping soundtrack with words repeating themselves, like a scratched CD. I've tried reinstalling and playing with nothing else open on my laptop and it's still a problem!

I'm using Chrome and Windows 7, both on auto update so most recent versions as far as I know.

What do i do to fix this??

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm recently returned to NOW TV, and have just downloaded the new player for the first time.

Installed fine, but the quality of playback is awful: jerky images and jumping soundtrack with words repeating themselves, like a scratched CD. I've tried reinstalling and playing with nothing else open on my laptop and it's still a problem!

I'm using Chrome and Windows 7, both on auto update so most recent versions as far as I know.

What do i do to fix this??

Hi @Anonymous User Can you try and laucnh the player via Internet Explorer? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried, but on IE, it simply tries to play the content through the browser, I can't see how to launch the player.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it worked for me on Chrome. When you installed the player did you say yes to the add player to desk top option?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.