cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

MacBook Pro - NowTV App crashes while opening!

Hello I am at a complete loss trying to get the NOW TV Application to work on my MAC on latest version of Mojave.

When I open the application it seems to open to a blue screen for a spilt second then the application just crashes.

Support team for best part of a month have not attempted any troubleshooting steps except for asking me to re-install the application which I have done several times.

I do not have any screen sharing applications installed.

Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV is working fine on my fully updated 2015 iMac with the 21in Retina screen (except for exhibiting the kind of fuzziness that makes me understand why people pine for 1080p, though 720p is crystal clear on my 55in 4K Samsung TV, so this isn’t the reason).

But certainly not crashing. Which version of Mojave is your ‘latest version’, so I can compare it with what I have?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @RoyB 

I have the MBP 2012 Retina running Mojave 10.14.5

Have created a new profile after deleting NOW TV and I get exactly the same issue and supports only solution is to give me a Stick which does not help at all!