cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ruined Sunday plans - NO Xfactor or Towie on catch-up

Hi there,

I have been extremely frustrated by the service of my NowTV box this weekend, and questioning what exactly I am paying for. It is Monday at 5am and I still cannot access Xfactor from Saturday or Sunday on my NowTV catch up, nor can I access Towie from Sunday. When I go on ITV hub through Now TV, The Xfactor is not even featured despite being one of the most watched weekend shows. When I go through the tedious and poorly designed search feature, I can only find last weekend's Xfactor. I had my friends round on Sunday to have an Xfactor takeaway binge and our plans were completely ruined.

What angers me further is when I go on ITV player on my phone, it is clear this website is a million times more comprehensive and accurate than that accessible through NowTV. The Xfactor was the first show listed, and both weekend shows were accessible. Hence non-paying customers have better TV services than NowTV paying customers!! Sadly ITV player won't allow Apple TV mirroring of The Xfactor video - so I cannot watch it on the big screen. What a ruined Sunday thanks to disgraceful NowTV. Please can you explain what is going on, and why am I even paying for such a pathetic service?

Secondly, as a paying customer, why am I forced to watch nonsense adverts I have no interest in? This is completely and utterly unacceptable, I pay for a service and expect only that.

Finally, why don't you invest all the money you've made from your annoying adverts to include a better remote, a record feature, a remind feature, and to allow us to access programmes for more than 30 days.

Not a happy customer at all. Considering requesting a full refund and moving to Virgin. So disappointment my new home is not compatible with Sky - same company but clearly you are getting what you pay for. Complete shambles.

For anyone who hasn't yet signed up to Now Tv and watches more than an hour of TV a week, trust me and avoid like the plague.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 😄 no I’ve tried that..unfortunately it’s not. Sometimes it appears.. I click on it and it disappears

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I don't live in Scotland, but i use this Scottish post code EH88DX which works for me on the STV App Smiley Happy