cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stick with 2 months free?

I've just ordered a stick with the 2 months free entertainment pass as my bfs mum has cancelled her account that we were using on her box. I set up a new account and paid £19.99 and I've tried to log in with my new account on the old box but it's asking me to start a free trial. Will the 2 months free only work on the new stick that I've ordered or can it be accessed on any device?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you wish you can start the 14 day free entertainment trial on your old box (where i am assuming you are using your new created nowtv account details on the old box and never took advantage of a free entertainment trial in the past in your name).

Then when your new stick arrives set it up using the same new account details that you used on the old box.

Once the stick is setup, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, where you should see a link towards the top of the page to view and redeem your 2 month voucher pass that was pre loaded on the stick.

If you want seamless uninterrupted continuation between the 14 day free entertainment trial and the 2 month entertainment voucher on the stick, then make sure that you redeem and start the 2 month voucher on the stick during the 14 day trial period.

Just to let you know, you can have a maximum of 4 devices with 2 streams the same time on your nowtv account.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you wish you can start the 14 day free entertainment trial on your old box (where i am assuming you are using your new created nowtv account details on the old box and never took advantage of a free entertainment trial in the past in your name).

Then when your new stick arrives set it up using the same new account details that you used on the old box.

Once the stick is setup, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, where you should see a link towards the top of the page to view and redeem your 2 month voucher pass that was pre loaded on the stick.

If you want seamless uninterrupted continuation between the 14 day free entertainment trial and the 2 month entertainment voucher on the stick, then make sure that you redeem and start the 2 month voucher on the stick during the 14 day trial period.

Just to let you know, you can have a maximum of 4 devices with 2 streams the same time on your nowtv account.