cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applying an offer emailed to me

Hi, I've had an email offering me a 3 month Now Cinema pass for the price of one month but when I click "get offer" in the email, my account is only adding one month for £11.99.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hi Nadine

You NowTV guys must realise that your NowBot seem to be causing more confusion than actually help in solving problems. Someone needs to go back to the drawing board and rethink this NowBot.

UK Stella

I believe Nadine meant you should check out Now TV's Live Chat, which is found here:

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers

and should end up looking like this:

Now TV's Live Chat.JPG

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same offer and the same result,there is no one to ask about it either ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Funny that isn't it!! 🙃

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

If you can please us the live chat facility to get them to manually add it on for you 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no choice on live chat that covers this issue. I went around in circles!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hi Nadine

You NowTV guys must realise that your NowBot seem to be causing more confusion than actually help in solving problems. Someone needs to go back to the drawing board and rethink this NowBot.

UK Stella

I believe Nadine meant you should check out Now TV's Live Chat, which is found here:

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers

and should end up looking like this:

Now TV's Live Chat.JPG

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Bo you genius! 😊

I've had a chat with two real people (one being Nadine) and have solved the pass issue.

Nadine I think we got cut off but the voucher code you gave worked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Good to hear Stella 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi Nadine, I received the same email I think (restart entertainment pass, pay £8.99 for 1 month, but get 3), however Live Chat doesn't work for me....... I click it, and nothing happens....... any ideas?

Thanks

James

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello Jimi sorry to hear you cannot get chat working, we will email you and get your details sent to the correct team.