cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

issues with bbc1 under live channels

Does anyone else have issues when you are watching live TV through your NowTV box on BBC1?

I am not talking about iPlayer.

The issues are to that channel. If I want to pause, or rewind, there is no response, so I have to click the back button on the controller a few times and click on the channel again. The screen doesn't freeze.

If I am watching another channel, and want to change to BBC1, I will have to select it numerous times before it responds, or do the same as above.

Like I said, it is channel specific. Pausing ect on other channels, even bbc2, is fine. Switching from 1 channel to another is fine (unless it is to BBC1 or leaving BBC1)

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have just checked my nowtv smart box and both BBC One SD and BBC One HD works fine with the pause live TV button on the Freeview TV channel via the TV aerial.

If you haven't tried this already then try step 6 in this linked guide (update the software even if you are on the same software version number).

Should you still have no luck, then maybe try a factory reset where you will have to re enter your account details and re tune the TV channels again on your smart box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick