cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Sony Bravia

Have just seen on the devices not supported section to find that Sony Bravia is now part of the list.https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tvCan I assume that Sony Bravia won't ever get Now TV as an app?

I keep getting logged off nowtv community forum

Just wondering if anybody else is having trouble staying logged onto the nowtv community forum, which has been happening for the last 5 to 7 days ? I have no problem "signing in" and staying logged on for say about 10 minutes, but after a short perio...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 24 replies
  • 25 thanks

Parliamentary whack-a-mole

Hi Guys I've just watched PM's Question Time, well some of it, and it never ceases to amaze me that our back bench  MPs are all doing their best impressions of fairground "whack-a-moling", especially as no other parliament in the democratic world ca...

Black Box micro SD and USB

I just bought a black box to replace my white one which was slow and tempermental and \\\\i'm very impressedIt's nice to see a micro SD and USB slots but I'd like to know their purposeI looked at the manual, searched NowTV website and all I got is th...

Hi

My voucher code doesnt work for some reason

'Play To' a replacement for Plex?

HiI noticed the latest update has deleted plex from my nowtv box. I've seen some very strange comments on here about plex being illegal or encouraging piracy.  Which it definaley does not.We used it to stream content that we bought and downloaded fro...

Bush tv

I have bought a new tc and can't connect my now tc box to the tv