cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Crises On Earth-X

@caseyb1993 @Ryan-R @Andy @schnapps @commanda6 @Lindzi Guys (and Superhero fans) The DC TV 4-way crossover coming up this year will be Crises on Earth-X where our favourite heroes have to face off against evil versions of themselves.   Can't wait.  U...

Crises On Earth X.jpg

4K Stuff ?

Any chance of having the Sky Sport 4K channels on nowtv ?  thanks

Resolved! Multiroom

Can anybody help with a bit of advice, I already have nowtv in my living room, I want it in my bedroom so if I buy another box do I have to set up on a new account or sign in with my account?

Inhumans - Episodes 1 & 2 - Current Consensus

@caseyb1993 @Andy @commanda6 @SeeMoreDigital Dear Superhero fans The first two episodes of the forthcoming Inhumans series, shown on IMAX, has been universally panned by those who have seen it. And the blame has been laid at the feet of a producer/wr...

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 11 thanks

Vouchers

Argos has a 3 month NowTV Entertainment pass for £15 but on here is says £7.99 per month. Why can't I buy that deal on here? Surely it would be even cheaper on here as I am sure Argos gets a cut from the £15 retail price. Seems I have to go to Argos ...

Free NOW TV BOX Offer

I took advantage of the email offering a free box, £14.99 price will be waived at the end of processing. I tried and the voucher didn’t apply, so I received a confirmation email my order was processed, amount due £14.99. Order number: 451M74972859 th...

Phone number?

Hiya I'm new to the forum and to Now Tv. Basically I've got my set top box and hub and awaiting an engineer to come next Tuesday to install but I live in flats with a secured gate and no buzzer. They are due to come between 1 and 6 but I don't fancy ...