cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! Help

Help plz i have an engineer booked for tomorrow for broadband i keep getting texts to reply yes to confirm the appointment but for some reason it wont allow me to send the message. Will the engineer still come. Cant find a number to contact to find o...

Cashback

Just went to purchase NOW broadband through quidco and noticed the small print at the bottom which states cashback won't be paid if you have bought a product from NOW in the last 12 month's. I have had NOW tv before but never broadband, can't remembe...

VPN Blocked

Hi is there any way I can watch SkyNOWtv via VPN? I don't want to watch from another country or avoiding licensing vice versa, I just don't want my privacy invaded and activity logged, recorded or spied on. I assume there's somthing in the t&c's that...

ASOS voucher

Hi I am just wondering if anyone can help so I have just signed up for now tv broadband and got an ASOS voucher as a gift , dose anyone know how long it take to come , dose it come after your broadband get connected?? Thank you 

Now tv stick

I'm new to this but when I placed my order to get nowtv phone, broadband and TV it said I would get 10 channels with it, my nowtv hub has turned up but no nowtv stick, can someone tell me do I have to order one or will it come in the post 

Resolved! Broadband

Hello, i am trying to get your broadband but it is saying that it is not available at my address, why is this?  Thank you.

New Customer

I purchaed phone and broadband for £18 per month; but today after it was installed and I checked online this had gone upto £24 per month.

Bad IP address

Bad IP address, Since joining now broadband when I hit a link in Google et cetera it comes up bad IP address this happens on two laptops, phones seem to be okay. Thanks in advance 

3 month pass

I have just bought a 3 month voucher and entered it, I have also cancelled my subscription but when I’ve gone back to my passes it says that it will end on the 10th October when in fact it should end on the 10th of December 

Customer Service - New Customer

Hi All, As a new customer I am appalled by the shocking customer service now tv have to offer. I originally signed up for now tv broadband on 23rd July with an activation date of 23rd August. I am still not connected. I phone customer service initial...