cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Rubbish website

Anybody else find this website impossible to use?where is the live chat when you need it? Need a flipping mortgage to make a phone call to this company also  

Resolved! Calls

I receive calls on the land line at my business but when I’m not there how do I divert to my mobile? 

A Refund

On the 11th i was charged 18 pound for my broadband....i tried cancelling before they took the money...now im wondering is there a way i can get this refunded?....the box was dispatched earlier to and stuck in royal mail...ive cancelled any future pa...

Wifi

Is any one else having trouble with there broadband and WiFi still not working?

Re: Worrying calling received

My thanks to all who have replied. I feel much better for all your advice and comments. I have now, as suggested, put call screening on both landline and mobile so all good from now on hopefully. Panic meltdown avoided Thanks people x.

Worrying call received

I have just received an automated call telling me that my internet will be terminated in 24 hours as Ofcom have identified a problem with my IP line. Can anyone help me with this please, I am a disabled person who relies heavily on internet connectio...

Help

Hi can someone Help me before I lose my temper my now tv box what Connet to the wall all the wires are sticking out I rang BT they said it’s nowtv who deals with it I’m trying to contact them but getting no where 

Now tv stick

Hi,  i would like to ask if I buy the now tv stick the £14.99 does it come with a remote?