cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Charged but signing up has failed

Hi I have tried to sign up for a broadband package and have been charged 20 pence but I’m being told that the sign up has failed please help thank you 

Disney +

Does anyone know of Disney+ is just on a new TV stick, or can we access Disney +’on our current ones? 

Faulty Stick?

Help please!!!!  Recieved my new stick, presses the let's get started takes me to the choose network screen, I select the correct network, enter password, then it comes up about an update, can't do anything but press ok, does that and it takes 20 min...

Refund

Hi, this month I haven’t watched my sky sports pass and was going to cancel it until I forgot two days after payment was taken from bank account. I would like to get a refund if possible. (£20 a month deal)  

Watching my tv on smart stick

Can anyone help everytime I try to go into my tv it tries to load then just flicks back to home page then it just buffers and won't load I have tried everything and it just keeps doing the same 

Resolved! Nowtv Box Won't Turn On

Hi I got a new TV and I plugged my Nowtv in to it but for some reason my nowtv box won't turn on,  i had my nowtv working in my old tv then I unplugged it to put it into my new tv but when I plugged it in to my new tv it wouldn't turn on and it still...

Cannot get in touch regarding a refund.

I have been charged on my account and would like to request a refund. Unfortunately the live chat is down and I am unable to find an alternative contact. If anyone could assist me I would be appreciative. Thanks

Resolved! Roku Free Ad-Supported Streaming Service Channel (App)

The new free Roku ad-supported channel App is now available to watch in the UK . Just watched a little bit of Zulu on my Roku Stick Plus and the picture looks pretty decent to me where according to this linked article below it says streaming quality ...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 29 replies
  • 15 thanks

Recently returned to nowtv offer

recieved this offer ....As a token of our love, restart your pass and get 3 months of epic entertainment for the price of 1. Let’s fall in love again. Every day you wait is another day you’ll never get back. But when I click on payment dates it says ...

Overcharged!

I purchased a NOWtv stick for my tele that I pay £8.99 for.  I have spoken to BT and I pay for it in my BT package which they have confirmed.  They have told me to contact NOWtv which I am struggling to do!  Bt say that Nowtv can see that I pay via b...