cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Passes

I have signed up to BT today, as I don't get my box until the end of the month I have been and purchased a now tv stick. It had the free entertainment, sky cinema for a month and sky sports for a day. I have tried to redeem the code but it's saying b...

Passes

I had 1 month cinema pass and 1 month sky sports pass that came with my box I brought in June or July time this year and I haven’t used and now I can’t find them,there is no vouchers waiting for you option like there used to be.the box also came with...

STICK NOT WORKING

Now tv stick has been working fine until recently. Once tv is switched on sometimes it picks up that the now tv stick is plugged in other times it just wont work. Have tried in other tvs and the same issue occurs. I cant seem to speak to an actual pe...

###### service

Down again. Sick of this now. Rupert Murdoch bot earning enough as it is run through sky, to keep this online,  or is it cos it's cheap, get what you pay for.  Itter crap. Using phone data to type this as landline and internet dead again!!! As per us...

Resolved! Parental Controls - ability to lock apps

I know I can block programmes by age but would like to be able to lock apps. I uninstalled You Tube on my Now TV box but my children keep reinstalling it. It would be great to be able to pin lock apps as well as restrict films/shows.

Pass Activation Help

Cannot activate a Now Cinema Pass (2 months) and keep getting an error 1206 code. Can contact NOW for help. Where do people go for assistance the autoWebBit chat was awful 

Player error

Since yesterday  getting sorry problem with player when I try to access now tv on lg smart TV.  Tried deleting app and reinstalling. Tried software update. Connected to chat and they said they were having problems with customers with LG tv at the mom...

Not being able to pay this month

Can someone help me please, I’m not able to pay my broadband this month because of not having the funds available due to Covid hasn’t helped much either. 

Overcharged without Communication

Dear Now TV Customer Services,  I've tried emailing you many times, however I have not received a response (I do understand the current situation and have been patient). The Now ChatBot for specific questions is useless, so this is why I am using thi...

Resolved! My Remote control

good afternoon! My remote control is broken for tv now box and I buy the new remote  control for Amazon The same but doesn’t work what should I do now