cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Mobile pass

I’ve paid for monthly sky mobile pass and can only connect to sky news. It keeps telling me I have to buy a pass for the other channels. What do I do? 

Resolved! sky sports pass offer

Its saying I can get sky sports for £25 fper month for 2 months but when I press continue it say the offer is no longer available

ITV Hub issues

anyone else having issues with ITV Hub keep freezing?  I've reset box, updated software and still it won't work

ad block

Since setting up now tv, my ad block no longer blocks ads in Chrome.The buddy settings are turned off so nothing should be limited. Can anybody please tell me how to make it work again? Thanks

Parental Pin

Hi guys, hope someone can advise. So I have had my NowTV account for several years and from nowhere the other day I started getting asked for my parental pin for nearly every channel for live tv and various box sets. I didn’t even know I had a pin so...

Charge

I just paid for now tv films and I pay 5 pound something for entertainment till September but had 3 pound taken out account for what can’t ring anyone can’t chat on chat line about it says now tv plus what is that not even applied for it 

Passes not loading up

I have passes for sports and cinema and neither of them will load up, just keeps saying there is an error. I have gone into entertainment and it’s prompting me to get a pass. it seems everything is working other than the channels I have passes for. A...

Positive Feedback

Just thought I'd post here and share my recent experience with email customer services... I had recently discovered that I inadvertently had two NOWTV accounts with two different email addresses -  one which we were using day-to-day to watch TV at ho...

ENTERTAINMENT GIFT PASS'S DISSAPER FROM SHOPS!!

I see that now tv is putting the price up of the entertainment pass AGAIN! and have tried looking for entertainment gift cards (as these save me some money from stores such as currys, argos, wilko, tesco, etc. and they seem to have diapered from the...

Now TV broadband and Chromebook

Hello Now TV.When I started your NowTV broadband contract little did I realise that my Chromecast or Google Nest Mini are incompatible. I am starting back uni in October and was wondering would my ASUS Chromebook be compatible with Now TV broadband? ...