cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

how do i make a complaint?

i bought a sports pass for @£25.00 a month and when it came to end price was going up to £33.99 a month so i thought i should cancel.but NOW TV GAVE ME A OFFER OF £19.99 FOR ONE MONTH SPORTS INSTEAD TO STAY.so i took the offer and i was told my next ...

NowTV box delivery

NowTV broadband box was delivered and I couldn’t pick it up so it was sent back to NowTV. I haven’t been able to contact anyone nor have I had any emails asking for a new delivery. It’s been ages and still nothing. Can anyone help?

Problem with remote

Hi everyone please forgive my ignorance as I am new to all this community help. I've been a NOW TV subscriber for a while but recently got a new box. I've been using the remote without it completely set up.this evening I set up the remote but unfortu...

Going live

I have received a new box and was meant to go live a couple of days ago but haven't and have had no email or any contact from now

Cannot find Mike Tyson documentary on tv

On my iPhone and iPad I can search for and find the Sky documentary Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth when searching on Now tv app. On my tv however I cannot find it. I cannot locate it via the search mechanism and I have looked through all the sky docume...

Prodigal Son

Can anybody tell me why NowTV are only airing the first 7 episodes of Prodigal Son when the season is 20 episodes long? 

Fuzzy picture NowTV stick & Samsung TV

Just bought a NowTV stick and using with my Samsung TV. The picture goes from perfect to really blurry all the time and is driving me mad!! Occasionally it buffers too. We have Netflix, iPlayer etc - all of those work perfectly. Out internet is stron...

Resolved! Sky Sports Pass

HI,  I have sky sports pass for last month and it expires 15th Oct (at £25 for 2 months). I see today they have an offer for £25 for 12 months. How can I take up this offer? Should I cancel my old one and pick up the new one? or contact now tv? anyon...