cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Premium call barring

Hi, I'm new to broadband and calls on Now TV and would like to know if premium rate calls can be barred? I had it with BT before but not sure if it carries over to a new provider or not.  Thanks

Resolved! Technical reporting

My phone line is not working, my internet keeps dropping. I live in an area with no mobile signal. NOW TV are not using online chat. So how am I supposed to report my faulty phone line, 24  hours and counting.

New platform

Who preferred the old platform? Is it just me or is the hard to navigate and the complete reloading when you press the Home button and the light staying on on the stick just a bit annoying 郎郎

Sky mobile

Hello there, I have bought sky sports mobile pass and it’s doesn’t work in my phone. This so ridiculous no contact or live chat. Struggling to contact someone for last two hours. 

Resolved! all devices deleted and still unable to watch

Hey So looks like I may have deleted all the stored devices on my profile  and now unable to watch anything at all. It tells me that I have used all my device limit and have to wait till the following month. If the deleted devices were already stored...

Subscription

Subscription my nine-year-old son has signed up to now TV without me knowing it’s just taken £34 out my account is there any way I can get the money back

Resolved! Modern family

Does anyone know why not tv removes certain tv shows? I only have it for a particular show and they keep removing it. So I cancel my subscription then they put it on again. Modern family

Ordering problem

HiI was trying to order a broadband package but when I was at that point where I need to select date and time for installation I can’t select nothing.Can some one help me with that?Thanks

Resolved! A large square in the background

Hi,  When watching skysports on now TV, I have a large square that is in the back ground. A line comes down just past the half way mark on my TV, and just short of the bottom of the screen. Another line goes from the bootom of this line to the left t...