Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

All shows probably share the same props cupboard, so rubber tongues are an easy use!!!!!  They might even pop-up on Neighbours or Home & Away!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That'll freak some kids out! 😂

I wonder if this will be the Aussie hunger games?? 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

We need one person in particular to survive if we want a season three!!!!

Time for a bit of Homeland...... more Wolf Creek on Tuesday and a bit of Gotham.... good viewing on a Tuesday!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thought the episode was great but I'm a bit sad the coach trip is over so quickly, I was hoping they'd be on the road doing pottery, paint classes and bungee jumps, with someone getting strangled by the potters wheel, stabbed with a paintbrush and falling to their death with a snapped bungee rope. Still, plenty of kills (potentially loads by the end of the episode) and the impaling by throwing spear was great, as was finding Davo in time for an evening bbq. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It's insane that we get a horrific start to an episode just to get a happy jolly theme song! 😂

No mention of the termites scene there? *shudder*

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Thought the termite scene was a bit un-Mick like, can't see him exerting all that effort digging the ruddy big hole to stick him in! But yeah not a nice way to go! :D🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Did you know it took the actor six months to perfect the Mick laugh, I can believe it, I keep trying to imitate it every time he does it and I'm nowhere near yet! 😝

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Wow, 6 months?? 😮

I wonder how long it took to get the psychopath look down?

you are doing that, meanwhile I'm all 'don't go in there you muppets!' 😂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Another interesting fact when they filmed the original Wolf Creek movie the location for Mick's place was the scene of a real life murder - that must have gone down well with the actors! 😐 

Supposedly they are developing a third movie, so not sure how that's tying in with the TV show.

I've seen the first film, never seen the second tho.

PS random but did you notice Batman The Killing Joke is on NOW TV now!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I knew it was 'based on' but don't really know the whole story of what happened. Smiley Indifferent

Huh, I forgot AGAIN about Killing Joke. 😄

No excuses this time. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993

Interesting news about possibly a third Wolf Creek film and how that might fit in with current stories...... I'm guessing it might be easy for them to pick a moment in time when he killed some unfortunate folk and it wouldn't really matter where it came in the time line..... you get the feeling he's been doing this for years.

Like @Andy I've only ever seen the first film, I might be subconsciously avoiding the second one thinking it will be rubbish.

Maybe at some point down the line we'll get a good 'origin' story, where did it all start??  Maybe when he was young it starts with a few kangaroos then in time every tourist that comes his way.