cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Well despite half of it happening in darkness so it's difficult to work out who's who and what's what I really enjoyed that!

Omg Rick and Tara infected? Is that plaster and a dab of TCP enough to save him?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Haha cross posted there! Well funny enough I was reading about Fear just yesterday and the gossip is they have a time jump so S3 is now set in the same time period as TWD although didn't say which season, I was guessing it would be S1 after Rick and Morgan go separate ways but from what you say must be later on ...

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I can't remember when Morgan got his stick skills but I just can't work out how he got on Fear? Between season 1 and when Rick first came across him he was still in Atlanta doing the whole 'clear' thing so how can he get to LA and back. Then he met with stick guru and then found Rick again and went to Alexandria. Abraham would have been better to move over to Fear, but maybe all will become 'clear' if I ever watch season 4 of Fear.

I think Rick got his graze fighting Negan so not infected and I would bet that Dwight didn't dip his arrows in walker blood so Tara will be ok. I think he shot her to save her from Simon killing her Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Yeah I'm guessing the Fear group will move towards Atlanta with the time jump they'll have a few years to get there otherwise it's a bit of a stretch. Did the trailer look like Atlanta or LA?

What's with Morgan hallucinating? Why's that suddenly happening. And poor Carol, one minute she's got s new love interest and literally 5 mins later she's sticking the knife in! Does she ever get a break?

omg we get rid of one annoying kid and straight away another one steps in his place ... I can see 'Henry stay out of the pen' becoming the new 'Carl stay in the house'!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

mmm they did have a boat for a bit in Fear but they were talking about San Diego in season 1. Oh it's too much for my brain! At the end of series 2 I think some of them were at the Mexican border but geography is def not my strong point and I suppose it is not a documentary and I should just not think about these things!

Oooh I forgot about 'who killed my brother' Henry! Child actors....just no thank you muchly.

Morgan, I have no idea what that is all about, what does he know?!

Negan and Jadis next week though Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Completely missed S3 I think I got half way through S2 and left it there, might be better now it's in the middle of the TWD timeline, but then again it might just be more of the same so I dunno, I'll let you go first! 😄

Wonder if all the hallucinations is part of the 'why Morgan leaves' plot, it's all too much for him and he needs to go on a long meditative retreat by himself just in time to get his makeup done for Fear?

Honestly I did let out a huge groan when Henry turned up with the machine gun, I mean, we just KNOW how this ones turning out don't we!!...

image.jpeg

Ooo goody Negan! 🙂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I've not watched season 3 either....would never 'pay' to watch it and it is not included on Prime yet. I'll wait until it is and will let you know if it is still terrible. In fact the Amazon Prime selection is pretty terrible apart from Vikings and Bosch.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

I would bet that Dwight didn't dip his arrows in walker blood so Tara will be ok. I think he shot her to save her from Simon killing her Smiley Happy

@Lindzi Genius, why didn't I think of that! Poor Dwight he did look like he was papping himself! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi 

I knew that Henry was going to be another Carl, sure enough Carol has to risk her life in the middle of the night to save him, won't be the last time mark my words! He'll be happily tucked up in bed now with a big tin of chocolate pudding as a reward! 😄

Episode felt a bit treading water, we all knew Negan was going to be fine so it was a bit pointless tying him up (and anyway he got his hands free easy enough). Still quite enjoyed it though, interesting to hear him get all teary-eyed over Lucille, and interesting to see Jadis's IKEA container room. Very minimalist!

Helicoptor back!! How come Negan looks so surprised you'd have thought he would have seen it before now, it seems to fly over every other episode! Do we know anymore about it and what they're doing? Jadis definitely looked like she was all packed up and ready to hop on... intriguing!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Ha ha even Talking Dead called Henry Carl 2.0! Just stop with the annoying kids not doing as they are told Smiley Very Happy

Couldn't believe Jadis' ultra clean Ikea home! You also know that she is broken though as she pinned up her fetching fringe.

A massive nod back to Sophia as well, they used the exact same place to film Henry hiding where Sophia was supposed to hide when she ran off (again kids not doing as they are told)

This helicopter thing is too much......who are they!? If we don't find out before the end of the season it will be beyond annoying.

Negan is going to tear Simon a new one when he sees him surely!?