cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

I do enjoy FTWD so I'm biased and would definitely say watch seasons 3 and 4........ so lets trade, I've watched Westworld the movie, you go and watch FTWD.

If you watch FTWD at the same rate as you're watching Westworld the TV show, then it will keep things nice and managable!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy@Lindzi

. so lets trade, I've watched Westworld the movie, you go and watch FTWD

Oh but that's SOOO many more hours than you had to watch!! However there's about 3 or 4 episodes of S2 I've got left to watch so I might see if I can finish them off!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

OK...... Westworld the movie for finishing season 2 of FTWD...... sounds fair.

However, if I ever get to see Futureworld, that can be season 3 of FTWD.  Those extra hours can be explained as inflation from the 1970s to 2010s!!!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Fear picked up for me on season 3 and so I would watch it, but I do tend to watch when I have no other box sets in the mix. Seasons 1 & 2 were def a bit dull for me.

@Anonymous User

I don't think that they will kill off Rick, I am hoping that the door will be left open for him to return as they did for Morgan from Season 1. Wishful thinking maybe and Michonne is a great character and hopefully will once again turn a bit mad and moody once Rick departs - need more attitude from her as she's gone a bit soft Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

However, if I ever get to see Futureworld, that can be season 3 of FTWD.  Those extra hours can be explained as inflation from the 1970s to 2010s!!!!!!!!!

Good grief @Anonymous User that's what I call hard negotiation ... have you thought of applying for Brexit secretary? 😉

@Lindzi Good to know it improves - I'll make the effort to finish off S2 in the next week or so and then see how I feel from there! 

PS I did get to the end of Westworld S2 and I must admit I enjoyed the second half much more than the first - bit of a cognitive shock trying to work out what was going on for the first few eps put me off I think! Still only have a tentative grasp of what happened - even after just watching I still had to read up on the Internet to see what I'd just watched! *sigh* .... The A-Team never used to be this complicated! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

If you have a tentative grasp of what's going on then you are way ahead of me.. still no clue Smiley Frustrated

A team still one of the best theme tunes, along with ER. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

What is Brexit???......... only joking........ is Brexit more or less complicated than Westworld???

I knew you would enjoy S2 Westworld once you got a few episodes in, the early episodes are way to complex on timelines, but once it gets further on it seems to flow a bit easier and I felt like I could follow it a bit more...... only a bit more mind you.

It won't be long until you're both joining the FTWD Fan Club!!!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy

I will watch Fear s4 when it eventually makes it to Prime...Morgan is the big pull for me 🙂

It takes forever for it to show up though!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

FTWD season 4 on AMC is currently on its midseason break and comes back in mid-August for the final 8 episodes........ not sure if it only makes it to Prime once a full season has been and gone from AMC, so might be a while yet before it appears?????

You'll like season 4 as it has quite a different look and tone to previous seasons...... and not to give too much away, but some big characters don't make season 4b.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Yep it takes an absolute age for it to be put up...I could pay for the season but I don't think I'm quite there with it yet. 

Ooh big characters die?? I suppose it needed a shake up though and I don't think I'm attached to any of them, which is the real downside of binge watching!

I'll def watch when it turns up sometime in 2019