Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Valid Voucher Codes

@Schnapps @4268 @Andy @SeeMoreDigital

Dear Forum Members, especially voucher users

From time to time, user report that when entering voucher codes they get a "Voucher not recognised" error, or something similar.

I was wondering if there was any way voucher users could tell if their codes were valid before entering them into the Now TV system?  Because, I guess like me, most people buy their VC's in batches, e.g. 6 - 12 months worth at a time, and it would save a lot of problems, such as refunds and help calls, etc., if codes could be verified ahead of actual use.

What do you guys think?

UK Bob

21 REPLIES 21
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Given that the NOW TV boxes are secured with a large round seal, I would have thought the voucher cards are placed within the boxes before they get to Argos...

ukbobboy
Legend

@SeeMoreDigital

Well SMD

You know, I would've thought so too but if you buy a Now TV box from Amazon, also sealed with a large round sticky tape, the passes inside are white with black writing and have a lot more information.

Anyway, whether Now TV passes are arrive at retailers pre-sealed or not does not really matter, what does matter is that at some stage retailers are responsible for what is in the packages they sell.  It just seems that Amazon, somehow, can have detailed passes in their Now TV packages while Argos can't.

UK Bob