cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The picture freezes, closes back to home screen and restarts at the point it stopped at.

Hello,

I bought an LG CX 65 a few months ago and I had trouble with NOW TV pre installed. It kept freezing. Length of time varied and there was no pattern to when it happened. My connection to the internet is via wire, I have tried wireless as well. There is no problem with, Apple+ Netflix, Amazon, iPlayer etc. I thought the update the other day would solve the problem. It did not. I am watching Game of Thrones, and at the height of the Battle of the ######, I am all fired up and…..It's beyond annoying.

I contacted LG customer service and they told me to uninstall and reinstall, which I did. This improved the stopping for a few days, and then yesterday, it started stopping again. It has to be something to do with the app and NOW.TV

I have a photo of the error code. Can't see how to insert/edit image from the camera image above. 

Can you tell me what to do please?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

See my reply on your other thread

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Entertainment-Package-Picture-Freezes-shows-error-code-back-to/td-p/559863/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My boardband is rubbish and your service is crap

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Who is the “your service” aimed at? As this is customer forum it won’t go noticed by NOW staff. 

Are you complaining about your broadband and do you have broadband with NOW?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008   @Anonymous User 

You know Gavs

I guess Lee is feeling a little bit SALTY, but too salty to write a proper note, let alone send it to the right place.

Salt Shaker.jpg

UK Bob

PS. Just add a little pepper.

Pepper Mill.png

RoyB
Legend

@ukbobboy 

Still grinding them out, I see 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.