cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The new logo

I have been subscribing to NowTv for sometime now and am shocked by your recent logo change!

It gives NowTv the professional image of a bunch of 5 year olds messing around in paint. The logo is hideous and really didnt need to be changed, as for all the bright colours, this really doesnt work, bright colours are garish and ok in certain circumstances. On both my tablet and iphone the icon has been relegated to a junk subfolder so I dont have to see it on my start screen when looking through my apps, only access that folder when I want to go to NowTV.

It really beggars belief that a company backed by the might of sky could make such an amateur logo. I wont be recommending NowTv to anyone as a result of this. You may ask why such a extreme reaction? Well if you can do such a poor job on the logo (one of the single most important things in creating image/perception), perhaps the programming, infrastructure etc will deteriorate in the future. Some of the other tweaks made recently are also pointing to this certainly becoming reality. Have you heard of if it isnt broke dont fix it? I have always been very positive when talking to people about Nowtv and now I'm really not sure about it. I dont like the direction it seems to be going in.

Sort it out before its too late, fire those idiots making these decisions and get some sensible people. There is a difference between making something fun and making something childish.

Clearly the 5 year old signing off on this logo isnt very grown up.

Regards

An Extremely disappointed and confused customer.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have to say the new logo is pretty horrendous. I can't believe someone actually signed this off. They should be fired. Anyway, this service is the future of Sky, so worth getting it right sooner rather than later.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

i know it's a late reply but i thought i was going to have a seizure when i saw the green and blue lol

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Who made the decision? It just looks ridiculous.
BicBasher
Elite

I'm used to the logo now.

However, the content Now TV provides is more important that the branding personally.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher wrote:

I'm used to the logo now.

However, the content Now TV provides is more important that the branding personally.

I still think it's ugly lol

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

I agree logo is irrelevant it is content that counts.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV 2018 LOGO.fw.png

Something like this ^