cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Registered devices

Hi can anybody help. I've got now tv on my mobile had it for ages and decided to get a box for my bedroom. My son has been logged in on his Xbox in his room for a while and it's been working fine. However when I set the box up in my bedroom it was working fine but the Wi-Fi kept cutting out due to my signal being rubbish so decided to move it to the living room. I was getting movies and entertainment. I know there a limit to how many registered devices added in a month and my daughter wanted it on her Xbox in her room so I went onto the app on my .mobile and deleted all the devices from there apart from my mobile. But when I try to access it on any other device than my mobile it won't work it comes up saying that that I've registered the maximum amount of devices this month. Which is fine. But now I'm not getting it on any devices apart from my mobile I'm not even getting access on the box that was working.
Would it not automatically recognise a pre registered device as it does say it will work on 2 devices at the same time? Its a snow day and i want to watch a movie can anybody help!!! Thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello and welcome. 🙂

The best thing to do here is to jump on live chat and explain what has happened. They may use their discretion to reset your device(s). 🙂

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

• click the link and select "get in touch" at the bottom. 
  • Select "anything else" and you will see a live chat button. 

Stay safe in the snow. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds like the problem is that you deleted all your devices apart from your mobile, where because you reached the four device limit you should have only deleted one device and added a new one.

Have word with live chat and explain to them whats happened, then ask them nicely if they can reset your devices, then add the four devices you wish to use by playing some nowtv content.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks i will contact them and see what they say. Just wanted to ask here first.