cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Programs ending before you reach the end of the show

Has anyone else started watching a program then it goes off as though it has finished and there is still about 10 minutes left and you have to click the show again to  go back to it, also if you don't let the credits run it will go on the continue watchlist, this started to happen yesterday on 2 shows. Also I do not pay to watch adverts for on demand shows and films.

Superglo

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012  do you have examples of this and the device on which it occurs?  If so the Now team can investigate the issue.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
superglo2012
Scholar 3
There is a red notice comes up top of screen after show goes off and says
you have been watching for 8 hours you then have to go back to program and
press again to watch the same show
superglo2012
Scholar 3

I watch on and always have watched on my roku, this has only started since your upgrade, which is much slower, when starting up from pressing the now tv app, and a red notice comes up when the show goes off, and says you have been watching for 8 hours which is unacceptable, and has never happened before, and why is there adverts at beginning of shows and films, if I am paying for a subscription there should not be adverts on demand tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched 2 programs today via the ITV hub app- both ended at the final adverts in the programs, so 10 - 15 minutes was missing. Is this the same problem? I am new to this. Is there an email for customer sevices - I dont like live talk.