cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working

All day my now tv has not been working i turn my tele on and all it says is sorry please try again later. I have reset it to factory settings gone threw everything to set it up again the code ot is showing on the tele i am putting into the website and it keeps saying sorry please try again 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What NowTV playback device or devices are you using ?

What's the full message or error code that is appearing on your television screen ?

Is the problem still happening ?

Does it happen with all NowTV content ?

Are you using a VPN ?

Have you any other NowTV playback devices and does the same message appear on the other devices.

Should the message be showing across multiple NowTV devices and you are not using a VPN, then i would firstly try switching the power off to your Router for about 30 minutes to see if that clears the message.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to add if you have a NowTV box or NowTV Stick and you have factory reset it and the NowTV website won't accept the six digit activation code seen on your television screen.

Then try entering the code on this link page below (link is for UK customers, where ROI customers will need to replace the gb with ie).

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv 

If no joy using the link page above, try a different internet browser, another device with a browser on it or use your browser in a private window or incognito mode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for a trial with the intention of subscribing long term, what a drama doesn't work with fire stick, tried all the work arounds and have now got it on laptop and tv. Just doesn't work. Spent hours looking at little balls going round and round and round and round. don't think it's my connection as netflix is fine and so is youtube, both streaming at the same time. Is notv just crap.

cheers