cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New House

Hi,

Not sure if this is a silly question; I am moving into my house on 29th August, the activation date for broadband that is being offered is 31st August which is completely fine. I was just wondering, is that the date the router is expected to arrive? Or would it arrive earlier than that?

Any help is appreciated!

🙂 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally the NOW Hub Router is delivered three to five days before your scheduled live activation date of your NOW Broadband.

Did you ask for the delivery of the Router to your existing address or new home address ?

To check progress of your Hub Router delivery, go to My Account > My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your help!

I haven't arranged delivery yet, as I just wanted to make sure when the router would arrive. 

Does the router get posted through the letter box or does it have to be signed for?

Thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Hub Router is delivered by the Royal Mail, where normally you get a text message the day before the Router is delivered from my experience.

if i can rightly remember you need to sign for the Hub and if nobody is at home on the time of the delivery, it will be temporary stored in the local Royal Mail Holding centre.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a small amount of information in this linked NOW help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/i-ve-ordered-now-broadband-what-happens-next