cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

6月18日(土)禁断の決戦が幕を開ける―― http://sadakovskayako.jp/ 『リング』シリーズ・貞子 VS 『呪怨』シリーズ・伽椰子 日本ホラー史上最大の歴史的スーパープロジェクト始動! 決して出会ってはいけない2つの「呪い」が絡まる時、世紀の最恐対決がはじまる! #さだかや
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 omg you'll never guess what, Shudder have only gone and emailed me ANOTHER free month trial ... I'm starting to feel embarrassed accepting them all now! Still, I'd quite like to watch Sadako vs Kayako again!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Can't beat a freebie can ya? 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I rewatched the original Child's Play with the legendary Chucky as I hadn't seen it in quite a while. 😮

Not as violent as I remember? 😮

Normal Chucky is more creepy than evil Chucky! 😄

I do remember thinking my rugrats Chucky doll was staring at me though when I originally watched it! 😮

5616b4a66605a_145267b

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Omg is that your actual Rugrats doll?!? Actually know Rugrats it was quite funny, sarcastic Angrlica was my fave! Ye, Child,s Play isn't scary, but very enjoyable, more the sort of fun horror like Evil Dead, altho if you've not caught Curse of Chucky yet you must watch it, it's a very dark version of Chucky with plenty of tense moments! Cool!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Not my actual doll but it is identical. I have Tommy, Chucky and Angelica somewhere. 😄

I can't be the only one who liked Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky surely? 

Haven't seen the two after Seed but I do want to! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I love all of them! Chucky's a definite guilty horror pleasure of mine! If you like Tiffany you've love the latest one, Cult of Chucky! Not too late to stick this on your Xmas list, got mine already!

image.jpeg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Great (or should that be bizarre) news, Ryan Reynolds is playing Detective Pikachu in next year's Pokemon movie! Never even heard of Detective Pikachu, whether it's a different Pikachu to Pikachu or the same Pikachu with a magnifying glass, but either way I'm sure it will make sense to you! 😄

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993

Andy

Detective Pikachu?  

What on earth is a Pikachu?

Emoji talking to each other.jpg

C'mon, spill.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Well I do know Pikachu is a Pokemon but that's the limit of my knowledge of all things Pokemon, I'm sure @caseyb1993 will answer any questions you have.

My only experience of Pokemon was being dragged into a game of the trading cards with my mates daughter, who I suspect cheated mercilessly but as I never understood the rules couldn't do anything about it!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Andy Meet Pikachu! *Pika Pika!*

PIKACHU-pikachu-29274386-861-927