cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices

I keep getting 2 random devices 1 is a xbox an 1 is a smart phone I keep deleting them an ive changed my password but they keep popping up how can I stop them from getting on my now tv 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To be honest i have never had to force a logout on my account and would have thought following these instructions below after clicking on the green reset password button under your online account Personal Details would eventually get you to the "Permission Page section" .

If you think someone’s using your account without your permission, you can force a logout from any devices you're signed in to. This means that next time anyone tries to use one of these devices, they'll need to sign in again. 

Step 1: Change your password by going to My Account and Personal details and selecting Reset password.

Step 2: When you get to the Manage permissions page, select NOW TV (and any other services) and then Remove.

Step 3: Now just sign back in on each of your devices with your new password.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like somebody has managed to get access to your NowTV playback devices login details.

Have a read of this linked help article and undertake a forced logout of all devices (see instructions on the link how to do it) plus change your password again.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/tips-to-help-you-keep-your-account-secure 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I find the manage permissions page please thank you for your help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To be honest i have never had to force a logout on my account and would have thought following these instructions below after clicking on the green reset password button under your online account Personal Details would eventually get you to the "Permission Page section" .

If you think someone’s using your account without your permission, you can force a logout from any devices you're signed in to. This means that next time anyone tries to use one of these devices, they'll need to sign in again. 

Step 1: Change your password by going to My Account and Personal details and selecting Reset password.

Step 2: When you get to the Manage permissions page, select NOW TV (and any other services) and then Remove.

Step 3: Now just sign back in on each of your devices with your new password.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should the instructions not work after trying a different internet browser, then maybe contact NowTV live chat for further assistance & help.

Click on the green chat online button from the link page below to reach out to NowTV live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All done now thank you so much