cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacting now tv

Does anyone know how to contact now TV via email instead of online chat? My phone is pretty crap when it comes to live chat and calling them is not an option as my anxiety goes through the roof so I can never explain properly what my issue is. I'm sure there used to be an option where it said 'send us a message' now it just gives the option of live chat. 

all help would be appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have spoken to a NowTV Staff Member about the send us a message option next to the live chat button and they informed me it has been suspended where the person I contacted couldn't confirm if it was temporary or not.

You could open this link below and contained within one of the sub headings on the guide article under cancel broadband is a linked email address highlighted in green. 

Might be worth a try and should you reach the NowTV Broadband Team, make sure you clearly describe what's happening to your Nowtv Broadband & Telephone service so they fully understand the contexts of your email message where hopefully they will try to contact you back (can't guarantee it mind because I don't work for NowTV).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I assumed you are a NowTV Broadband & Telephone customer?

If not and you are a TV pass customer then perhaps open this link below where there are three options on the link to make a complaint which are live chat, send a Web message form or send a letter by post . 

Not ideal, but should reach NowTV and hopefully they will pass your information onto the relevant dept to get back in touch with you possibly?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to say if you have a technical or general question and it's not a personal account related matter or you are seeking a refund.

Then maybe post your question on here to see if any friendly forum members can assist and help you out.