cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Any Gotham News?

@ukbobboy @Andy @commanda6 Has anybody heard if it is coming back to Channel 5 yet?

It will be on DVD soon so it is a bit of a dilemma. Smiley Indifferent

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh @Lindzi I get your email notification and it makes me all happy ...

image.jpeg

then I get your email notification and it makes me all sad ...

image.jpeg

then I see that instead of Gotham Channel 5 have started yet another series of Celebrity Chuffin Big Brother ...

image.png

View solution in original post

71 REPLIES 71
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy About time!!!! 😄

I've just read sad news that E4 have dropped Jane the Virgin (grrrrr) but Netflix have saved the day again! 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Jane the Virgin? Is that actually a TV show? Never heard of it but must add to my watchlist immediately!*

*is that sarcasm? You decide! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Get your mind out of the gutter. 😉 😉

It's about Jane (The Virgin duh) who gets accidentally artificially inseminated. It is a great comedy drama! 

I did wonder why E4 weren't showing season 3 but thanks to geektown, I know they are just as slimey as channel 5. 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

It's about Jane (The Virgin duh) who gets accidentally artificially inseminated. 

@caseyb1993 Now that's a sentence I never thought I'd read on the forum! 😄 

And you have a go at me for liking Viceland?!? :L

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy J.T.V is very tame compared to your GoT smut! 😉 😄 😄

It is a really good show to be fair. It has the right amount of comedy to be taken seriously as a drama. 🙂

Did I mention there is murder?...

Seriously Google it. It is an innocent show... 🙂

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Didn't she lose her cherry during season 3?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital For real? Not seen season 3 yet. Been waiting for E4 to show it 😄

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Andy @Lindzi

Guys

How can a person get "accidentally" artificially inseminated?

Beside, this reminds me of one of those silly soaps, can't remember the name of it, where one woman impregnated another, her enemy, with a cooking implement.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Basically, Jane goes to the doctors for a ladies test, only for the doctor to mix the patients up. You'd have to watch the first episode to see what I mean and it does sound silly just typed out. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @commanda6

What time is it?

image.jpeg

I've set up a secret little thread here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Gotham-S3-Off-Topic-Chat-CONTAINS-SPOILERS/...

for discussing S3 so that anyone in this thread not currently watching won't receive emails with spoilers. Anyone who is watching feel free to go and chip in! 🙂