Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Gotham S3 Off-Topic Chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

image.jpeg

Thread for anyone watching Gotham S3. Feel free to chip in with thoughts and comments. 

49 REPLIES 49
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy As soon as midnight came, I was watching! 😄

It seems really good so far. I can't remember a lot of season 2's plot so am trying to catch up in my head lol. Blame Channel 5 for not airing it like they did promise. 😞

I'm on episode 3 as I type this. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ahh you're ahead of me, I've watched first 2 so far. Should have known you'd be there on the dot of midnight!

All looking good so far, loving Fish's Monster Squad, still trying to work out what they all do! 'Suck the life out of you until you're old and wrinkly' man is cool, and so is 'Vampire Bat' man!!

And altBruce is interesting, wonder where that's going. I'm guessing Selina will be attracted to him causing a bit of friction!!

Ah how I've missed Alfred!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

Spoiler
I like how Gordon is a bounty hunter now. It is very Cowboy Bebop! Sorry, that will be my only anime reference. 😉

I'm loving Penguin again. 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Actually one thing that annoys me, even though I knew it was going to happen, is poor little Ivy turning into weird 11 year old in a 30 years old body with the jumper mysteriously growing in size as well Ivy which I'm not a fan of .... I want the proper Ivy back and I'm going to grumble every time she appears now!,,,  Smiley Mad

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy If I'm honest, I'm glad we have grown up Ivy. Which means we now get Poison Ivy, who we all know and love. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 WHHHHAAATTTT!!!!!!! Right you know what that means ....

hang and on where is it ......

I know I put it somewhere .....

Aha! ....

image.jpeg

hehe only joking, but I am off for episode 3 now, must try to keep up with you ... plus I'm guessing @commanda6 will be up to at least episode 6 by now!! 

catch  you later! :L

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy See you later alligator! I'm hoping to get about half way before Netflix expires. 🙂

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 WHHHHAAATTTT!!!!!!! Right you know what that means ....

hang and on where is it ......

I know I put it somewhere .....

Aha! ....

image.jpeg

hehe only joking, but I am off for episode 3 now, must try to keep up with you ... plus I'm guessing @commanda6 will be up to at least episode 6 by now!! 

catch  you later! :L

@Andy @caseyb1993 I am currently ep 5 Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Should have known you'd be winning hehe!! Just watched ep 3, I'm going in for ep 4 then I reckon I'll be Gothamed out for tonight!!

Loving it at the mo, oooo altBruce is getting interesting, the little scamp! 😄

Plus Mad Hatter - yay!! One of my favourite villains!