Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @commanda6 for the tip. I only went on the website because i heard they put the original "Naruto" series on there just to nearly get a malware attack. 😞

@Andy You asked for a short love story. 😉

I did say skip to the last episode. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy You asked for a short love story. 😉

I did say skip to the last episode. 🙂

@caseyb1993 I can't, it's cheating! 😄 It's taking me a long time but I'm determined to finish it. I'm considering it punishment for all the bad things I've done in the past! 😄

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Thanks @commanda6 for the tip. I only went on the website because i heard they put the original "Naruto" series on there just to nearly get a malware attack. 😞

Hi @caseyb1993

The show I'm currently binge watching is Baruto: Naruto the next generations. Yes, I'm a fan of the Naruto shows as well.  There are three different Naruto shows on crunchyroll if you include the I'm binge watching . I'd recommend you check it out actuallySmiley Happy

Baruto is Naruto's Son and Naruto is now the boss of the Leaf Village. I think if the current/new  variant of the show, so there is an episode added every weekSmiley Wink

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 i've seen the first season of Naruto a few years ago but it bored me a bit. I think it was because Sasuke was literally stuck in one spot for about 6 episodes. Ughhhh. 😄

Figured i'd try it again but then this happened... 😞

@Andy there are worse out there. 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Is this proper anime you're talking about? Has @commanda6 been watching anime all this time? I tell yu he's a dark horse that one, we need to keep an eye on him! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Sorry, do you mean Naruto? 

It is a loooooooong a** series. 

I personally preferred the other looooong anime "Bleach" (not literally about bottles of bleach).

Have you seen that @commanda6?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 Is this proper anime you're talking about? Has @commanda6 been watching anime all this time? I tell yu he's a dark horse that one, we need to keep an eye on him! 😄

me a dark horse? 

Look who's talking @Andy Smiley LOL I didn't know that you was into anime until you started posting in this topicSmiley Surprised

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @Andy

And they are back...

Im still scared to use it though 😄

https://mobile.twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/926849277430718464

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I think you're safe.ive just been on and nothing happened to me!

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Thank Pikachu it's back!

76479dd91dc55c2768ddccfc30a4fbf5--pikachu-halloween-costume-diy-halloween-costumes