Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy It's amazing how Saeko managed to contort and move herself so her assets would dodge that bullet as well. Truly incredible reaction and instinct!

I'm gonna have to rewatch this again now, probably not at work though..

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User haha yes! Could teach The Matrix a thing or two! Some great one-liners from Hirano as well, I love how he goes all Terminator/Rambo as the show goes on! Defo got rewatch value. Somehow can't see Netflix doing a live-action remake of it tho, can you? 😄

I wonder if this ought to be our next cosplay @Anonymous User ? We can draw straws for who gets Hirano! 

Megan-Gale-and-Wistre-Miranda.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy You're still the King of pics on here xD never fails to make me laugh in the office and make everyone stare at me

Unfortunately I can't see a live-action remake of it no hahaha, who would they even cast for it?

What are you watching at the moment? I'll be sending some more giggles your way soon!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Watching School Days atm, thought I'd give a love anime a go (is there a proper name for that) as I've not tried one yet and wanted a short one, Casey suggested it. Only 2 eps in so far and not that impressed but I'll stick it out, hopefully it's not just boy goes on date with girl on train while other girl is jealous all the way through! 

Ooo yes plz more giggle suggestions anytime! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Watching School Days atm, thought I'd give a love anime a go (is there a proper name for that) as I've not tried one yet and wanted a short one, Casey suggested it. Only 2 eps in so far and not that impressed but I'll stick it out, hopefully it's not just boy goes on date with girl on train while other girl is jealous all the way through! 

Ooo yes plz more giggle suggestions anytime! 🙂

@Andy @caseyb1993

woah woah woah hold the phone there. Did you recommend School Day's for a love anime? I've never actually watched it but I've heard things and heard what happens in there..am I thinking of the right one?

I'll go through some now and pick some out for you to add to your list ^^

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User OOOO oooo OOOO !!! What happens? Is it good? Is it going all Psycho? Am I going to like it? Is Casey playing a joke on me!! Oh hang on don't tell me ... Oh hang on tell me ..... Don't .... Do .... OOOO oooo OOOO ,!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I recommend "The Boy and the beast". Great film! 

Subtitles were murder to read though. 😞

hero_Boy-and-the-Beast-2016

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anytime @Anonymous User, us Clannad fans must stick together! 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Found this for ya. 😉

http://www.konbini.com/en/entertainment-2/game-of-thrones-anime-makeover-mashup/

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 How cool is that! Wouldn't it be great material for an anime spin-off after the show ends. They are thinking of all types of spin offs and to keep costs down we could have an anime series! Guaranteed hit!!!

PS started watching School Days, 2 eps in, bit bored, not sure if it's going to go all Fatal Attraction bunny boiler or that's just wishful thinking on my part, but as its on Crucnchyroll no rush so I'll stick with it and watch an episode a week or so until it's done, just so I can say I've given anime lovey dovey a go! 🙂