cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Accidentally bought sports pass

Hi,my two year old accidentally bought the sports pass and the payment has been taken out of my bank. I have cancelled the pass but wanted to find out if there was a way of refunding the payment or using it to pay for our other passes. As it stands w...

accidentally bought passes

My little one went on the TV last night and bought 2 passes, a kids pass and a HD boost pass. I have now put the payment PIN on my account. Also the chat link does not work from the previous related topic https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat...

Free Now TV Stick

My brother in-law received an email stating that the white NOW TV box will become redundant and in the email there was a link to claim a free Now TV Stick to replace it. Please can you let me know how to get this email sent to me as I've not received...

Can not redeem free pass

I already had now tv thru the app on my TV. I already have passes that I pay for. Then I bought 3 sticks which have a free 1 month pass on each. All sticks registered ok but there is no voucher code for the free passes in any of the boxes. Iv been on...

Resolved! Refund

Hi there, I tried the free trial but didn't like it, I thought I cancelled in time but I was still charged. Can I please have a refund? Thanks, Carolynn 

Resolved! Now TV home page

The Now TV icon has disappeared from the home page and I'm unable to access the Sky originals etc

Resolved! £25 monthly sports pass offer

Does anyone know if I take out the new sky sports pass monthly deal of £25 for 12 months and have to cancel it during the period, will I have to pay for the remainder of the term? Just concerned if I have to cut back on finances that I am tied in for...

Calls from Sky re faulty router

Anyone else had calls from Sky regarding your router been faulty? I recieved one yesterday which I thought was suspicious and had a automated message asking me to press 1 to connect to my IP so I put phone down.Dont have internet problems so not sure...

PROBLEMS WITH BOTH INTERNET AND STICK

hi up till now over a year everything has been fine, but lately every time i switch to watch my NOW TV stick keeps saying sorry we are having problems, so have to remove stick then wait for it to reload everything, this is going on all the time now a...