cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Andy   @Thom77 

PTSD doctor (coco's dad) is having a melt down and he thinks that he is now a danger to his child (waking up on a windmill with said child is slightly dangerous I suppose) so he might be leaving to go somewhere ?

I can't remember if we saw anything else...it's a bit late in the evening when they get to sneak peak 😆

Lindzi
Elite

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy   @Thom77 

PTSD doctor (coco's dad) is having a melt down and he thinks that he is now a danger to his child (waking up on a windmill with said child is slightly dangerous I suppose) so he might be leaving to go somewhere ?

@Andy  @Thom77 

Just to add to this.....we may get to see what happened in that barn when Enid, Henry, Tara (and others) and how they ended up with their heads on spikes. I feel a flashback special coming on!

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote: Just to add to this.....we may get to see what happened in that barn when Enid, Henry, Tara (and others) and how they ended up with their heads on spikes. I feel a flashback special coming on!

A3E0CC00-3619-4E27-843B-5C285CC203CB.gif

Thom77
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, the sneak peek was all about Siddiq and he also took a dive in to some water....real or metaphorical water, we'll see next week!!

They have a lot to squeeze in to these last two episodes before the break....where does the time go????

Thom77
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

We'll, not sure if you folks watch TWD Live at 9pm on Mondays or wait for catch-up just after 10pm (like me), but due to the no-show last night of the episode I haven't seen episode 7 yet😠.  So, assuming it has now appeared or will appear soon, I'll be watching tonight.......all too late for Tuesday morning discussion time!!!!!!!

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi tell me about it!! Not seen it either, although looks like it’s up now so I’ll be doing the same!!😢 Lindz will have to either talk to herself, or wait until we catch up!! Bet it was a corker of an ep as well! 

Still she can fill us in on Chandler Riggs plans to take on Hollywood while she waits! 😝

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

I watched it live....well we will just postpone the chat until everyone has watched. We'll want to discuss 🙂

Chandler wants to compose film/tv scores now. I was half asleep but I'm sure he said that!!  

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

We'll want to discuss 🙂

@Lindzi @Thom77 Oooooo stuff happens!!! 🥳

Back tomorrow, and will be watching Talking Dead this time, I miss Chandler so much *giggle*

057CD421-4D7E-43CB-B0FD-DFC0982C1FFC.gif

Thom77
Elite

@Lindzi @Andy 

I'm guessing there is a difference between what Mr Riggs 'wants' to do and 'will' get asked to do down at the job centre?????  Will be nice to see him again though.

I did pop on the live Fox channel last night during Talking Dead (for about three seconds) and saw what appeared to be Siddiq actor with very short hair....does that possibly mean what I think it means?????

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

Oh yes things happen and a BIG reveal......until tomorrow friends 🙂