cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi 

That's all folk were doing in Euphoria, "getting on with it", basically getting on with anything that moved!!!!!  I would recommend seeing it to the end, good stuff.

I will actually be watching latest episode of The Affair later...... I still like it, it's the final season, just keep plugging away!!!!!

Anyway, before The Affair, off to watch The Capture on BBC1........ until the next time.

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Could a TWD spin-off be on Fox or could it be AMC........ did anyone guess at Amazon Prime??????

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2019/10/07/amazon-prime-uk-picks-up-new-teen-led-the-walking-dead-spin-of...

Looks like this first spin-off away to Prime and not forgetting the Rick stuff at the Cinema...... going to be tricky to follow all this action in TWD World!!!!!! (even if I try to follow it).

Now a mere few hours until the Main Show is back..... and according to the Talking Dead preview show from the other week, we kick off this new season a few months after the end of season nine.

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77   @Andy 

I am ok if it's on Prime.....FREE....not extra per episode 🙄  I will not pay any extra 😁

Excited for the main show to return tonight!!! How is Michonne going to leave? I hope that they don't kill her off.

ps I finished Euphoria....blimey you were right, a lot goes on doesn't it!

Highlighted
Elite

@Lindzi 

Yes, forgot about that funnily enough, will it be free or a cost-option....... surely it will be included???  I really might need to think about Prime going forward and if they do another one of those offers with the £79 yearly thing down at £59, I might take it up this time (maybe).  I'm hoping they might do some big offers later this year when Amazon start showing those English Premiership Football games.

Like Rick leaving in early S9, I'm guessing Michonne leaving will weigh heavy in early S10 (assuming she will be off relatively quickly)....... if she remains alive the actor can rake it in with all the future spin-offs!!!!!

Yes, don't watch Euphoria with Kids or easily offended adults!!!!!

Are you watching ER or are you waiting for the later seasons????

Highlighted
Elite

@Thom77 

I am waiting for season 7 of ER to be added 😁 I don't really know why I started watching them again (I watched them the first time they aired in the 1990's) but it got me hooked again and it's a nice bit of nostalgia I suppose.

I am thinking that this season will be Michonne heavy and maybe she'll leave near the end of the run......wishful thinking though maybe!

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi Yep today’s the day! Not watched Talking Dead yet, will watch that tonight while waiting for the new ep to appear on-demand. 

It would be Amazon pick it up, their service has hardly anything of interest to me so I rarely sub. Could have done with Netflix picking it up. I doubt it will tempt me to sub if it’s just appearing one episode a week, but if it stays on once all episodes are available I might sub for one month just to binge watch it ... by that time you can both tell me if it’s another FTWD or not! 

Enjoy tonight’s ep! 👍

Highlighted
Elite

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well, if you've seen it yet what did you make of last nights episode?????

Spoiler
It was an OK episode for me, I did think for the first few seconds that Now TV had done some mix-up with the catch-up I thought I was meant to be watching with that whole Satellite in Space thing, but quickly realised that it was the right show!!!!

Yes, the crashing Satellite and all the different viewpoints did make for something a bit different with the story..... and what about Carol using the slit throat blood of the Walker to put out a fire, Genius!!!!

Good final scene with Carol and Alpha and there distant gaze locking....... although, I don't think Alpha will like being spied on during her morning stroll, heads will roll!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi 

Are we all up to date then? Excited? Sort of? Kind of? 

Spoiler
I was excited with the opening Russian satellite in space - I thought, woohoo we’ve time jumped 100 years and everyone is now going to awaken from cryogenic sleep after being launched into space by helicopter people ... but alas it wasn’t quite that! Or I did think that helicopter people might in fact have some sort of hidden high-tech villain’s lair like in James Bond, and have in fact been responsible for the zombie apocalypse as some sort of experiment ... but alas it wasn’t quite that either!

Good starter while not really telling us anything at all - great training exercise on the beach with Roman war formations and tactics, and Judith landing some great kills. Megan sorting the parsnips out. The fire. Eugene desperate to salvage spares so he can build a working global positioning satellite system by the end of the season. Alpha’s ‘I’m not pleased to see you look’. 

And what’s with all the mini episode titles - is that going to continue?
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 fancy meeting you here - you weren’t here when I started, and then as if by magic I post my message and you’re already there! 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi And as if there was any doubt ... season 11 has been green lit! They weren’t kidding when they said they wanted the franchise to go on for 40 years!