cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers or money added to account

I had issues watching a game and they said they would add the credit back to my account. How do they do this and where would I find it?

TIA

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whenever i received any credit back from NowTV it was shown at the top of both my Bills & Payments and My Passes highlighted in pink when logged in on here (see example screen shot).

If there is nothing showing or the credit has not already been used on a recent payment, then chase up the NowTV Team using the live chat service.

Do you have a link to NowTV live chat ?

Screenshot_2020-10-02-12-00-42.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey

Thanks, I will double check if it's highlighted pink. I tried the chat but just kept getting Nowbot so have sent an email too.

I will try again.

Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a number of rolling monthly passes like me, go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here and click the right blue arrow next to any recent payments to see if any credit was used against your payment.

Also double check under your My Passes, that they haven't added a new pass to your account instead of giving you credit.

Use this link page below to reach live chat (click on the green chat online button).

If no joy getting through, then send them a message using the web form on the same link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your help. I have managed to get through and they said there must've been a glitch but have now credited me the money.

Thanks again.