cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to now broudband

Hi everyone, my go live date is today, but I'm still waiting to go live, how long did other people's take to go live? Got kids you tube ain't working now bla bla 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Could happen up until Midnight (if there is no problems).

I have done three NOW Broadband switch overs and from memory the latest was around 7pm to 8pm.

Leave the NOW Hub Router plugged in and wait for the three green lights to show on the front of the Router.

If nothing happens tonight, give the NOW Broadband Team a call after 8am tomorrow morning.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Could happen up until Midnight (if there is no problems).

I have done three NOW Broadband switch overs and from memory the latest was around 7pm to 8pm.

Leave the NOW Hub Router plugged in and wait for the three green lights to show on the front of the Router.

If nothing happens tonight, give the NOW Broadband Team a call after 8am tomorrow morning.

MA
Mentor

Hi Now

I should have had broadband today and similar to many posts I’ve read from other customers on this Forum ,  this unfortunately seems to be a common issue  - 

I hope this isn’t the start of things to come as don’t have the time or want to spend hours calling to find a resolution -  Not these days with so many other providers out there..

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MA 

Give the broadband team a call, number in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
MA
Mentor

Thanks very much @gavs82008  - I’ve spent an hour on the phone and the lady I spoke to was lovely but unable to provide a solution and o think she was as baffled as me - After some gentle nudging and suggestions,  she agreed to send out a replacement hub as my line is fine and it is definitely the equipment. Fingers crossed it comes quickly. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MA 

Glad to be of some help. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you to be up and running!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help