cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pete0028

Re: How can I ring now TV

Answer is you can ring them they just don't answer !!!!

0 Thanks
Queenie218

My house phone has no dialing tone I since bought a new phone as thought it could be my other but still not ri ging when someone rings me why???

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Queenie218 

This can happen with faulty wiring. Plug your new phone in, using the phone cable that came with it, as close to the Master Socket (where the phone and broadband come into your property) as possible. Ideally into it with nothing else connected at all, but if you need to use any supplied broadband filter, then do so. Have the broadband side, the router etc., disconnected, so the phone is the only thing on the line.

Ring it from your mobile. Can you now hear it ringing? If not, pick up the phone anyway, and see if you can hear yourself from your mobile.

If you could hear it ringing, connect the router back up, let it settle down, and then ring yourself again.

If it is now ringing, than you have an internal wiring fault between the Master Socket and where you normally position your phone. And this is your responsibility if you own the property, or your landlord’s if you are renting.

But if it didn’t ring in any or all of the above tests, get on to NowTV Broadband support, using the phone number they will have given you, and report the fault.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Ragg123

I am moving home and I need to speak to someone at now tv

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ragg123 

NowTV Broadband customers can ring NowTV, about broadband issues only, on the contact number they can find in My Account/Orders & appointments.

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks

Hi I've been cut off on my broadband how can I be put bk on again plz

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Harveykeenan6 

See the posting above yours for the answer.

0 Thanks
Emma98
Observer

Moving home don't know login details

I currently have now TV broadband but ive moved home and forgot my login details for my broadband account and have no way of accessing my email address that was set up with it. What do I do to contact you 

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Moving home don't know login details

@Emma98 

Broadband belongs to an address, so if you have moved home without contacting NowTV to move your broadband to that new address, you don’t have it any more.

However, whoever moved in there will be enjoying ‘free’ broadband (to them) that you are still paying for.

If you go to My Account/Broadband & calls, and look up ‘moving home’ you should find the phone number you need.

0 Thanks