cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lillibet79
Advocate

Change device

Was trying to change device over to watch sports tv,as I already hve app on mobile,and hve got wee months sports pass,tried to change device to tablet,but it wont let me watch sports,it says I need to buy passes to watch,but I already hve months pass to watch sport on,can anybody help so I can watch it on tablet instead??

0 Thanks
6 Replies
Kristy82
Mentor

Re: Change device

Hi, have you got the mobile pass if so it’s only accessible on phones not tablets which is a pain.

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kristy82 

A pain that can be resolved by paying another £28 a month.....

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Kristy82
Mentor

@RoyB I know that. 😉 I was asking is it was what @Lillibet79 had signed up for and the reason why it might not be working.

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kristy82 

🤗

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Lillibet79
Advocate

Didnt see ur post or answer to this kirsty...x

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Lillibet79
Advocate

Yeah I've got months pass,why is it only available on mobiles and not tablets flipsake,especially when u can download the now tv app onto them,was only wanting to swap over for a wee bit of the bigger screen....did use 2hve sky sports app on my fone,and paid 5.99 a month lol then it stopped working or cudnt get logged in or kept signing me out,so hve had 2do it through now tv.....lol theres  always sumthing,then it's hard to get actual pple 2talk 2if there is a problem occurs, but anyway thanks for telling me it's only available on fone to watch x

0 Thanks