Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

I had £100 in Christmas money and guess where it has all gone lol. 😄

@caseyb1993 Not on the Stranger Things boxset, I can guarantee that! 😉 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Hey, Friends has been added to Netflix, I have no time for Stranger Things 😄 😄

So you've seen The Rickshank Rickdemption episode? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yep seen it, is that one your favourite? Got a taste for McDonalds Szechuan sauce now? 😄  which I'm guessing is just like normal Szechuan sauce only cheaper with more sugar in! 😄

Not as good as I'M PICKLE RIIIICK!!!!! tho!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It's my number one episode! 😄

That and "Rest and Ricklaxation" with Toxic Rick!

"If God exists, it's bleeping me!" 😄

Spoiler
One thing that puzzled me, when Riq IV (head of council Rick) says "we have his Summer and Morty hostage, obviously I get HER". Why though? 😮

As Rick NEEDS Morty?? Plot twist maybe? 😮

@Anonymous User Auto Erotic Assimilation. Was that the one with Unity? Rick has game haha 😄

To be honest, I've only just started watching Friends. Liking it though!

I only really caught a few episodes here and there when it was on Channel 4 or 5 when I was about 10 years old. Lol

Then again, Dexter is on NOWTV.... Tough choice.... 😮

Also, Cowboy Bebop arrived! Cat Tongue

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy One thing that puzzled me...

@caseyb1993 I don't even get that far in my thinking, everything is so bonkers I just go with the flow and don't try to make any sense of it! 😄 Maybe when I get round to watching a second time ....

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User What about the Whirly Dirly episode? "It's a Rick and Jerry episode!" Gotta love the fourth wall breaks. 😄

What about Toxic Rick? 😮

Going back to anime, I just watched a movie called "Your name" after wanting to see if for a loooooong time. Really good!! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I'm not much of a Jerry fan tbh but I like it when Summer gets involved. You can't go wrong with Morty tho, I love him! 

PS onto episode 6 of School Days, I'm on a Crunchyroll! (See what I did there?)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Yeah, Jerry is such a... Jerry. 😄

I forgot to tell you and @Anonymous User, I had a Secret Santa gift with a Pickle Rick bag and a mug with Rick on it saying, "I'm sorry but your opinion means very little to me." LOVE THEM! 😄

@Andy wrote:

PS onto episode 6 of School Days, I'm on a Crunchyroll! (See what I did there?)

I got it! Lol. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Aww man, I am so gonna be dropping hints the next 12 months to make sure I get some R&M merch next Xmas. Meeseeks and Scary Terry stuff better be landing in the stocking! 😉

Wonder how I can persuade someone to get me this little beauty as well ...

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

caseyb1993 wrote:

@Ryan-R Auto Erotic Assimilation. Was that the one with Unity? Rick has game haha 😄

To be honest, I've only just started watching Friends. Liking it though!

I only really caught a few episodes here and there when it was on Channel 4 or 5 when I was about 10 years old. Lol

Then again, Dexter is on NOWTV.... Tough choice.... 😮

Also, Cowboy Bebop arrived! Cat Tongue

@caseyb1993 Yes that's the one! Absolutely loved it!

Ahh Friends is my favourite series of all time. I grew up with it and if anything love it even more these days. I'm like a quiz expert on it as well haha

Yessssssssss, watched it yet? I've got some framed stuff I need to put up in my room..I'd love to get some animation cels though!

Hey now @Andy I can recommend some amazing love anime haha. I didn't suggest School Days!

caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy @Ryan-R What about the Whirly Dirly episode? "It's a Rick and Jerry episode!" Gotta love the fourth wall breaks. 😄

What about Toxic Rick? 😮

Going back to anime, I just watched a movie called "Your name" after wanting to see if for a loooooong time. Really good!! 

Hahaha loved that one! Fourth Wall breaks in anything are always fun ❤️

Oh man yeah I've heard so many good things about that! I should hopefully watch it one weekend with some friends