cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got one month free pass??

Hi all!

so I got the smart stick and on the packaging it says this pack includes one month free pass on sky cinema, entertainment, kids and one day on sky sports.

But when I’m redirected during set up to choose a pass it’s only giving me a 14 day trial?

please help me 

Adrienne

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you already setup & activated the nowtv stick ?

If so, when you setup the stick did you use the same exact nowtv email address and password when you are checking your passes on here by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers ?

Normally what happens if there was no paper scratch card voucher codes inside the box, then the stick comes with the pre loaded electronic vouchers onto the stick and once you have activated the stick on your television set, the voucher passes should be automatically uploaded to the account details that you used when setting up the stick.

Once the stick is setup, you should normally see a redeem button somewhere under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers page on the nowtv website.

If still no luck finding the voucher passes that comes with the stick on your account, then pop over to live chat for further assistance.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices