cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Parts from Now TV box - support team cannot resolve!

Hi, 

It has been three weeks since I ordered a NOW TV box, the box arrived without the power cable and remote control. Since then I have contacted the support team through live chat on six separate occasions. They have promised to send the replacement parts - never arrived, they have promised that the concern team would email me on several occasions - I haven't received any emails. I have emailed the concern team directly - no response.

Any idea what I should do from here?

Will 

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's not good @Anonymous User,

Indeed, it's most unusual for major parts like this to be missing Smiley Surprised

Request to @NOWTV-Team Members: Are you able to resolve this issue please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have mislayed the remote, how to get a replacement for the box please

Thanks

Subha

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Which version of the NowTV box do you have ?

You could use your smartphone or tablet has a remote controller if you download the free Roku App from your mobile device Apps Store.

If you have the  NowTV Smart (Freeview Box) then to wake it up you will either have to use a WOL App in conjunction with the Roku Remote App on your mobile device or unplug and plug in the power to the box every time you want to start it.

If you have the white box, first generation black box or smart freeview box then the Sky Accessories Shop sell them currently for £4.

If you have the newer 4K Smart box or Stick with the voice search button on the remote, then the Sky Accessories Shop is currently out of stock (maybe try somewhere like Ebay etc).

Should you be happy using the Roku Remote App on your mobile device instead of the proper remote (then do not factory reset the box unless you have the correct physical nowtv remote to setup the box again).

starman73
Elite

Buy a new stick/box. With the passes included it is effectively free.  Currys or Argos.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear of your experiance with Now TV. I have sent you an email regarding this matter.

Thanks

Eddie

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hanks @Anonymous User Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you Eddie

Really appreciate your help

Will