Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch on devices

I have two registered devices for my NOWTV ;

Chromecast
PC

When i try to use either of these I get a message saying i cant view.
In addition I cant add a device or fault find to determine the isse as NOWTV has decided to adopt some sort of anti-trust draconian system which prohibits the account holder from freely adding a device or indeed watching from a pre-registered device....

NOW TV is a (favourite explitve) joke..

The haphazard Broadband connection is something you get used to but being flat out denied any service which is being paid for is, its quite fair to say, disgusting and tountermunt to theft.. You take  money with the promis to deliver service and you choose to stop my service at a  whim or at the very least, make it very difficult to access.

I added the cinema pass yesterday evening and thats the very time you withdrew my abilioty to cast and to view on any device at all.... Subsequently I requested you cancel the movie pass, you know, because you let me pay for it but not view it. 

So far i've had no response fromNOWTV regarding the cinema pass.. ive cancelled this manually , but i dont expect to be billed as I have not been able to use it... Im sure your records will show this...

Can you please resolve this, ive had this contract for little over a month now and so far its been very dissapointing 

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User,

Please confirm. Are you a NOW TV broadband customer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, i'm a NOW TV customer.