cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: error code 014

Hi Lisamurray, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please ensure that you have tried these troubleshooting steps for Error code 014. 

You may want to try turning your wireless router off and on again. 

If you still encounter issues please get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Lisamurray
Mentor

Tried all of that and still having no luck. Any thing els I can try ??
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Lisamurray,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with the service.

Can you restart the box please and try these steps http://bit.ly/1i8HThK

I know it's for a different error code but it can help to resolve the issue. Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
blahblahblah7
Advocate

Hi,

What on earth is going on? I bought a product. It doesn't work. I followed the help advice provided for a clearly known problem. It does not work. I then you discover that there is no way to contact anyone to get assistance. Why is Live Chat never available? Why is this website such a nightmare to navigate. Why is there no acknowledgement when you submit a feedback form. Seriously Sky, is this the best you can do? This is all very amatuerish. 

If this is the service being extended to customers I predict the demise of NOW TV.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Blahblahblah7,

We're really sorry to hear there's a problem with your box.

I'd love to do what I can to help you with this issue, I of course don't want to bombard you with troubleshooting you've already tried. If you would be kind enough to let me know briefly what you've tried so far and where you are up to I'll try my best to find you a solution.

I'm sorry to hear you've found Live Chat to be unavailable so often, it's available 8am-12pm everyday, usually if all agents are busy you'll be placed in line. Ensure your using a PC or Mac to access as the page may not function correctly on mobile devices.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

swanny77
Advocate

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

thanks this worked

0 Thanks
Lisamurray
Mentor

What is going on with the now TV box this is a joke I have tried the trouble shooting changed settings on my internet I have also tried different room. Googled it to to see if that would help and still having no
Luck with this box! U can't contact any one everything is done threw live chat! Really starting to get the right hump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
terry1747
Mentor

Put now TV box and router together (touching),disable ping and run setup when done u can move TV box wherever u want

Kipp
Advocate

Tried all the listed stuff and nothing worked. Then did as this user said and made the two touch and got the green signal! Good work, thanks!

0 Thanks
blahblahblah7
Advocate

Hi Simon,

I finally got through to live chat, The chap took me through every step i told him i had already tried and then told me that that someone would email me as he could not fix it. Someone did indeed email me. They emailed me the same advice that has already failed on at least a dozen attempts. The email does not allow me to reply so I am stuck once more.

Then i had a brainwave, why dont i just return the box. So i entered my serial number into to your website serial number tracker, guess what, it doesn't exist. What on earth is going on?

0 Thanks