cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please post here if your box still isn't working

Hi

despite trying out all of the hints that I've read about,  pins, rebooting, factory settings,  I keep getting error 005 and all my channels have disappeared.  HELP 

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. Are you having this issue on all devices? Have you tried changing your password

Can you make sure it's the correct account you're signing into also.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased the white NOW TV box,signed up like it stated, I got the entertainment package and movie package, yet I still can not log on to the NOW TV box but I can log in on my laptop! I was told to reset my password several times, then told to do a hard reset and nothing has fixed the problem! It's extremely frustrating and costly! It is unpractical to not have a contact number! Speaking via messages are clealry not sufficient! I want to know where I can complain and get a refund! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help!! Had a now tv box everything brillant then all of sudden lost everything had boxed replaced connect straight to internet click on continue to update latest software then boom code 011 contact roku....why roku??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I assume you have already tried the basic Box troubleshooting steps. Have you also performed Network troubleshooting, such as restart your wireless router (while Box is unplugged) and change the wireless channel on your router? Also where's your router located - is it near the Box or in the other room? Are you uploading/downloading amything at the same time?

If you're not sure how to do that, let us know your router make and ISP.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still waiting for technical team to reply back to me from over a week ago
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No only the box is having the problem. It is working at the moment but a lot of programmes will not play the either come up with error message or they just keep loading
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you please tell us what the exact error message is and what are you watching while this happens?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've done it all spent two weeks on live chat the system isn't working with white box and BT hub. Has to be a software issue but where is the update or notice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I replied here can you respond via this thread for me please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Box started working again on the 12th